Monday, August 3, 2009

Go Chanel or Go Home

I've joined a Sew-Along for a Chanel jacket. I just can't get enough of them and the burgundy wool that I purchased when we went to Melbourne just needs a Chanel Jacket to go with it.

I will be using Vogue 7975 as I did for this Jacket which gets worn to all the different activities of my life. I only have a small adjustment to do at the neckline at the centre front, the edges overlap :)

One of my sewing buddies has samples of the Linton Tweed so I am keen to have another look at these.

I also really like how Lindsay T has made a Summer Version of the Jacket and this is may be another one that I will make for Summer.

There is so much inspiration on the Go Chanel or Go Home Sew-Along thread that I will change my mind a million times.

2 comments:

kiltsnquilts said...

Would love to join in but not ready to commit to a project that big just yet. Will love to watch along and see what everyone makes though, can't wait to see your final choice of fabric :-)

Carol said...

I'm pretty sure I'll join this sewalong as well. I think it will be really interesting and sounds like too much fun to miss. I like the burgundy wool.