Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Day of repeats with a difference ...

You have seen all of these pieces before, so today I have combined them for a different look.



Top: Vogue 8572 in chartreuse linen/Polyester/Rayon blend which you saw on Day 7.
Skirt: Vogue 7937 in dark brown wool crepe which you saw on Day 10.
Cardigan: Simplicity 2603 in brown merino wool, the length is between the short and long versions and you have seen it too many times to list :)
Accessory: Me-made crocheted necklace (yes also too many times) and purchased earrings.
Boots: Nine West


PS: I have updated yesterday's post with photos of KS 3740 without the cardigan.

3 comments:

velosews said...

That's clever. The cowl top looks great.

Carol said...

I think I need to make one of those cardigans. I love this outfit and would like to steal it from you.

Carolyn said...

Oh, I hadn't realised we had used EXACTLY the same jacket pattern, how funny! You have an amazing jacket collection... and I love the way you have of combining chocolate brown, one of my favourite neutrals, with strong clear colours like this sharp green here. I am watching you, and taking notes... hehe