Friday, June 17, 2011

Wow it is Friday already, how I love short work weeks.

The challenge for today is for a picture with your loved one so here we are:



Top: Vogue 8572 in yellow which you saw on Day 1.

Skirt: McCall's 7244 in a multi flecked fabric of unknown content, purchased at Kerryn's Fabric World, fully lined using Sun Silky and made too many years ago to remember. The colours in this skirt allows me to wear orange and purple tops (I only have summer versions so don't think you will get to see them this time) as well.

Jacket: Jalie Jean Jacket 2320 in a lightweight brown denim purchased during my travels in China. This jacket was made in 2008 and has Hong Kong finishes on all seams.

Accessory: Silk scarf purchased in China.

Shoes: Dianna Ferrari

DH is wearing all purchased items and still has to get ready to go to work.

Roscoe is wearing his own styled fur coat and insists on being involved.

7 comments:

kbenco said...

Your outfit is very smart as usual, but I want to know where are his home made tracky daks? I am looking for some company with my polar fleece nadir. Stay away from that silk stash!. ;)

Alison said...

I thought the loved one was Roscoe!! LOL

Debra Martin said...

...laughing at Alison's comment! You look great. Love the Jalie jacket.

Sew-4-Fun said...

Wonderful photo and lovely outfit.

Carolyn said...

I commented on MMJ as well, but again, looove that denim jacket. And your dog is so cute. Border collies have such expressive faces, don't they?

velosews said...

Great family photo.

MareeAlison said...

Sharon - I just love your blog and I've really enjoyed your recent daily journey. Great photo. Thanks for sharing.