Thursday, September 22, 2011

SSS Day 22

I foolishly thought it was going to get warmer today so the cardigan you can see draped over my shoulder was worn for most of the day and I would have preferred the merino wool version as well, but you do live and learn.


Dress: McCall's 5433 Shirt lengthened for a Shirtmaker in rust Kerry Linen from Kerryn's Fabric World in Queensland (blogged here)
Cardigan: Simplicity 2603 in brown mercury jersey from Lincraft worn on numerous days.
Accessory: Slime brown leather belt, purchased earrings.
Shoes: Tahari Melanie shoes purchased during my trip to the US this year.

4 comments:

KathyS said...

Love that dress and those shoes ooooh I want some like that!

RebeccaHoward said...

Hi Sharon. I really like that dress on you. Now you have worn it for a while, could you give me some feedback on the Kerry linen? Why did you choose that rather than 100% linen? I often use linen because it is so great for Sydney's climate. Do you think the linen/viscose mix of Kerry linen has any advantages? I keep seeing it advertised in Stitches but am not sure whether to take the plunge. Any advice?

kbenco said...

I love this dress, the colour is so fabulous on you. Do you like the linen blend? I have not tried it yet, but the colours are so tempting.... I am very fond of the other linen, you know, the sort that looks as if you do not know what an iron is by 10am. ;)

velosews said...

Love those shoes Sharon.