Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Signing up for


Photobucket

I, Sharon of Petite and Sewing, sign up as a participant of Me-Made-May '12. I endeavor to wear at least two me made pieces for the duration of May 2012.

Yes, I have signed up again for this years ONLY me made month.

During the last two challenges in 2011 - September and June, I have managed to wear at least one me made garment a day , so this time I have upped the ante for myself to wear two me made pieces (sewn, knitted or jewellery) for the duration of May 2012. 

My thinking is that with the garments from my SWAP which finishes on 30 April, I will have 11 new me-made pieces for this challenge, and there is always the garments I could add between now and the end of May, as the girls on PR are doing their best to get me focused on sewing for the colder months.

4 comments:

velosews said...

Yay.
Two items should be a 'breeze' for your now Sharon because of your SWAP work and the great jewellery that you've also created.

I think I might join up as well.

Sue said...

I have been wondering about signing up for this - but a month is a long time and I worry I may make a stress for myslef - wrap me in bubble wrap, I don't always cope! Ha! Good on you, I look forward to watching how you go.

Robyn said...

Snap! I've signed up again too and just like you I've upped the ante to two me-made items a day.

Renata said...

You make it look so easy but I am not tempted in the slightest to join you. It will be exciting to watch you.