Monday, May 7, 2012

Another working week

It's the 7th day of MMM '12 and back to work we go.



Top: BWOF 02-2009-108 Knit with bateau neckline (blogged here)
Trouser:  Vogue 7881 in navy wool crepe (blogged here)
Accessory: Purchased earrings and necklace.
Hosiery/Nylons: Voodoo Nightshade
Shoes:  Circa Joan & David Luxe

Before you think I had forgotten about these trousers when I purchased the navy wool yesterday, I hadn't as I need heaps of trousers for winter and a 2nd navy pair (different style) will be very useful.

3 comments:

Dilliander said...

The colours in that top are just perfect for you. Lovely outfit.

Manitoulin Threads said...

Your Me Made May outfits are so polished. Beautiful top.

Carol said...

Blue is a great colour on you! I rarely wear it, but I believe it is the most popular colour in the world. You look great!