Friday, May 25, 2012

The last Friday for MMM' 12,

and our photo challenge today was "WATER".  Seeing our weather has been forecast for possible showers, which is hard to photograph, I thought I would show it another way.




Top:  Simplicity 2603 in brown mercury jersey (blogged here)
Skirt: Custom made in China in 2008 in a pale taupe colour with darker flecks wool, fully lined.
Cardigan:  Simplicity 2603  in brown mercury jersey, previously worn on days 3, 9 and 11.
Accessory: Me-made crocheted necklace and earrings.
Tights:  Brown tights.
Boots: Nine West brown boots.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sharon, Let me guess, your bathroom is about 10ish years old? Our kids bathroom has the exact same tiles and our house is 10 years old. We bought it 5 years ago, so I didn't choose the tiles.

Nice outfit today. I hope you were warm!

RhondaBuss said...

Cute shot.

velosews said...

That's a clever take on the water challenge.