Friday, May 4, 2012

MMM '12 - Days 3 and 4

Due to a technical glitch last night, here is my outfit for Day 3.


Top: Vogue 8572 in lemon (blogged here)
Skirt: McCall's 7244 in a multi flecked fabric with a large amount of polyester purchased from Kerryn's Fabric World, fully lined using Sun Silky and made too many years ago to remember.
Cardigan:  Simplicity 2603 cardi in brown mercury jersey from Lincraft (blogged here)
Accessory: Made by a friend for me.
Hosiery/Nylons: Voodoo Celestial.
Shoes: Joan & David Callalily Pumps.

Day 4 was a photo challenge day and today we had to have a photo of food/eating/cooking which I found out just before I left for work. So tonight when I got home Hubby had done the fruit and veg shopping so I selected the vegetables for tonight's stir fry before I got changed into my old track suit to do the actual cooking.


Top: BWOF 02-2009-108 made up in a coffee mercury jersey from Lincraft (blogged here)
Skirt: Vogue 7937 View C, made 2006, the same fabric as the trousers on MMM Day 1.
Accessory: Me-Made crocheted necklace
Hosiery/Nylons: Voodoo Celestial.
Shoes: Joan & David, Callalily Pumps.

3 comments:

velosews said...

Your multi-fleck skirt really stands out Sharon.

Irene said...

Lovely outfits! I am really enjoying seeing how you (and others) put together their outfits on a daily basis.

Carol said...

That's a great action shot! You look wonderful.