Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Here we go, Me Made May

and there are 265 people who have committed to participating this time around, that is a record number and it will be so interesting to see them all proudly wearing their Me-Made creations.

Today was such a glorious autumn day and here I am ready to head out the door to work.


Top: Vogue 8572 in orange self patterned linen (blogged here)
Skirt:  Vogue 7937 in dark brown wool crepe pre-blog.
Accessory:  Me-made leather handbag (blogged here), me-made necklace and purchased earrings.
Hosiery/Nylons: Voodoo Celestial
Shoes:  Joan & David Callalily Pumps.

8 comments:

Vicki said...

Nice outfit to start off a fun month!

Robyn said...

Great way to start off the challenge - I'm going again too!

RhondaBuss said...

You look like fall. Very pretty!
I have my first outfit ready to go. It's exciting to make such a commitment. I have even been contemplating doing a real purge of my closet and focusing on getting rid of things I've purchased. This could be an interesting month!

RhondaBuss said...

I meant to add, thanks for inspiring me to do this:)

Linda T said...

Off to a good start!

Jen said...

Hasn't the weather been beautiful? A bit cold today, but glorious! Love your first outfit of the month :)

Sarah Liz said...

Everything you have made is so lovely - and yhou even made the bag. I'll enjoy watching your outfits this month.

BeaJay said...

The handbag and necklace too!!!! Great job.