Saturday, May 18, 2013

Saturday wanderings!

This morning Velosewer and I headed into the city early to take some photos and to find the bird cages that Up Sew Late had shown earlier this month.

We found them, unfortunately the delivery trucks were still around but now I know where to head back one day soon with DH.


Top: Sewaholic Alma blouse in tangerine woven poly worn on Day 4
Jeans: Jalie 2908 Jeans in brown denim (blogged here)
Cardigan: Simplicity 2603 in brown mercury jersey.
Accessory: Me-made necklace and me-made earrings.
Tights: Brown tights.
Boots:  Brown Sandler Sampson's

I am wearing my new cardigan I made for SWAP and there are two differences from this one, the sleeves are longer and I have worked out how to enclose the back neckline!

Old cardi neckline
new enclosed neckline!
The SWAP photos are on their way so I'm heading out to dinner to start the birthday weekend celebrations as my actual birthday is tomorrow!


7 comments:

Carol said...

Happy birthday, Sharon. I'm glad to be back amongst the living and I'm enjoying your posts!

BeaJay said...

Hey - have a wonderful birthday!! Love the outfit. Must look carefully at that cardi. I need to make one and am tossing up my options. Have a great one.

Judith said...

Happy Birthday! Enjoy the weekend of celebrations ... J

Dilliander said...

Birthday wishes! Have a great day tomorrow. You look wonderful in your SWAP outfit and what a perfect location to choose. The empty birdcages are a favourite of mine too. Did you hear the Forgotten Songs of the lost birds that used to inhabit the laneway?

velosews said...

Your birthday weekend looks great so far:)
Thanks again for the pics today Sharon. That was very generous of you.

becki-c said...

That looks very professional, I love your technique.

Have a happy birthday, tell dh that you deserve a treat

Renata said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY. Can't wait to vote in the SWAP.